Secure online payment with SISOWAt Slimex15 Supplements you always pay via Sisow, PayPal, Back Payment (Focum Acceptgiro). These are Payment Service Providers (PSP) in the Netherlands and 100% safe.
iDeal - FREE
Account holders of ABN AMRO, Fortis, Friesland Bank, ING, Rabobank, SNS Bank, RegioBank, Triodos Bank and Van Lanschot Bankiers can pay via iDeal. This is the most fast and easy way of paying. Moreover, paying via iDeal at ShopOnline4you is completely free!
Credit card - FREE
At Slimex15 Supplements you can pay via SISOW. For payments via SISOW you can make payments with iDeal, MasterCard, Visa, Giropay, Maestro, Bancontact / MisterCash. Also when choosing this Payment provider you do not pay any extra costs to pay the payment.
Bank transfer - FREE
If you choose to transfer, you must transfer the amount yourself. You will receive the invoice details after the confirmation of the purchase by e-mail. As soon as the payment has been credited to the account, we will immediately receive a confirmation of this. This guarantees our customers a quick and careful handling of the purchase. Of course you will receive a confirmation of the credit. Once the payment is completed, the order is sent.
PayPal - Free
At Slimex15 Supplements you can pay with PayPal. For a payment by Pay-Pal you need a free Pay-pal account to which you can link your credit card or bank. The data is sent encrypted and paid via a secure connection. Slimex15 Supplements does not charge anything for a credit card payment. Slimex15 Supplements strives to keep prices as low as possible for you.
Postpay Pay (postpay) - Free
AchterAf Betalen (Focum) implements the complete after-payment process for Slimex15 Supplements. This means that you will receive a digital giro collection form from Back Payment (Focum) via e-mail to pay for the purchased product (s). You can pay at Slimex15 Supplements with a digital giro to an amount of € 125.00 if you pay for the first time via AchterAf Betalen (Focum). If you are already familiar with AchterAf Betalen (Focum) you can pay up to an amount of € 250.00.
If you have any questions, you can always contact AchterAf Betalen (Focum). For more information, please refer to the consumer part of the AchterAf Betalen (Focum) website.
ATTENTION when you pay with Back Payment (Focum):
If you pay with AchterAf Betalen (Focum), you enter into an agreement with AchterAf Betalen (Focum). BehindAf Pay (Focum) you send a giro collection form with which you pay your order. You therefore do not have to transfer the bill to our account number.
How does Sisow?
- 1. go to 'my cart'.
- 2. choose complete order'.
- 3. you will be given two options to complete your order:
- a. new customers: go to register or choosecheckout without account'
- b. registered customers: go to 'Login and checkout'
- 4. check/record your 'payment details' and click 'next step'.
- 5. Select your 'shipping method or free shipping'' and click 'next step'.
- 6. a. choose your ' payment method', and click' next step'. Read more at point 7.
- 6. b. Select 'GLS Netherlands-cash on delivery', click 'next step', check your order details and click on 'place order'. Your order has now been completed.
- 7. check your order information at 'Check your order'.
- 8. Select 'I accept the terms & conditions' and click on 'place order'. You will now automatically go to the secure remote payment site of TargetPay.
- 9. after payment, you automatically back to our webshop.
The data of our customers:
Naturally the details of our customers are well secured (SSL).
2. iDEAL: Safe payments
MORE ABOUT IDEAL
For Dutch customers nowadays is iDeal, below you will find the explanation on iDeal.
What is iDEAL?
IDEAL allows you trusted, secure and easy your online purchases. iDEAL is the system that links you directly to your Internet Banking program with an online purchase. To use iDEAL, you don't need to register to download files or create an account. Do you use Internet banking at ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, ING, Rabobank, Friesland Bank, regions Bank, Triodos Bank, Van Lanschot Bankiers or SNS Bank then you can directly pay with iDEAL. You quickly and easily are counting in the familiar internetbetaalomgeving of your own bank. Pay as you actually have used.
How does iDEAL work?
Pay with iDEAL do you do in a few steps:
- You order a product or service from the consumers ' Association;
- Choose iDEAL as a payment method;
- Select the bank where you arrange this online banking;
- You are directly in the well-known Internet Banking program of your bank;
- The relevant data of your purchase are already filled in;
- On the for you known way you the payment;
- You will receive a confirmation of your bank;
- You will return to the online store, order and payment successful!
What are the advantages of iDEAL?
iDEAL offers you as a consumer several advantages over other payment methods:
- iDEAL is to pay via Internet banking, so familiar and secure with best rates guaranteed.
- Can pay with iDEAL right away, you don't have to register to download files or create an account.
- You can directly use iDEAL if you already have online banking with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, ING, Rabobank, Friesland Bank, regions Bank, Triodos Bank, Van Lanschot Bankiers or SNS Bank.
- iDEAL is easy and fast to use, all payment details are filled in for you and you will be immediately informed of the successful payment.
- You love constant control and overview on your payment, the iDEAL payment is immediately processed and visible in your account statement.
- Your name and account number are not persisted to the consumers ' Association provided after your payment has been approved. Unlike credit card payments keep your so self control over the provision of such personal information.
iDEAL is available to consumers that Internet banking at ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, ING, Rabobank, Friesland Bank, regions Bank, Triodos Bank, Van Lanschot Bankiers and SNS Bank. Consumers that Internet banking, can directly use iDEAL. There are more and more banks at, so check with your bank, your bank should still not use the iDEAL payment system.
3. Mister Cash: How does it work?
Mister Cash is a widely accepted method of payment in Belgium. The operation is similar to the Dutch iDEAL. The payment starts by entering the card number on the front of the card and its expiration date. You will then need to be confirmed through the payment security device from a customer's bank. For example, via a card reader with PIN.
Below the screens the customer gets to see consecutively:
Entering number debit card:
Giving a preference for a certain security device:
Taking over the codes from the card reader to confirm:
The transaction is completed, return to the online store or site to complete your order:
4. SOFORT Banking: How does it work?
A SOFORT Banking payment is in fact a bank transfer, as it is normally also made via Internet banking. The advantage is that the overarching SOFORT Banking works for multiple available countries. This means that a user can select what country he or she comes and then the payment can take place, regardless of international problems. The online store will receive a signal that put the transfer is ready. Here's how it works.
5. PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL
What is PayPal and how does it work?
Through PayPal you can send and receive money online quickly and easily. You can transfer money to (International) Web shops.
To transfer money to merchants, you only need the e-mail address of the recipient. Through your bank account or credit card to your PayPal account to register, you can send a payment via the send money tab. The money is deposited to the account of the receiver and can then be taken to a bank account or be used to make a payment.
If you shop online and PayPal logo can be found on the Web site of the online store indicated, you can also pay with PayPal here. You do not need to select PayPal payment only. You will then be prompted to log into your account and confirm the payment. Your financial information is never to salespeople or webshops shown.